Dedicated to providing fresh, wholesome vegetables from our family farm since 1925.
In the early 1920’s, the late Walter and Ernestine Rawl started a local business known as the Walter P. Rawl Farm selling peaches. Over the years the business evolved into a larger farm selling greens and specialty vegetables and became known as Walter P. Rawl and Sons.
Today Walter P. Rawl & Sons continues to operate as a “family farm” with nine family members still working in the business along with an additional 400 employees.
To see that the business thrives for future generations, Walter P. Rawl & Sons puts innovation and sustainability at the forefront of business while also giving back to the industry and continuing to live by the company motto “Our Business is Growing.”