Struggling to figure out what to pack your kid(s) for lunch? Or just tired of packing the same thing every day? We've come up with ten options to help you send your kids off with a healthy lunch. Take a look!
1. Forget Gale, we're Team Pita!
2. Because you don't need to feel guilty about sending your kid to school with a hot dog for lunch.
3. For when it's crunch time.
4. Wait. BACON? Yep.
Meets Swanson standards.
5. Give your kids the happiness that is melted cheese.
6. It's bananas! B-A-N-A-N-A-S!
Channel your inner Gwen Stefani.
7. Let your kid know that every day is a reason to party.
8. Turn lunch making into teachable moments about how food affects the body!
9. Introduce them to the Portokalos way of life.
Maybe not the Windex - we'll leave that up to your parental discernment.
10. This lunch probably won't turn your kid into the next Beyonce. But it'll help.